Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Meagan and Ryan's Rehearsal Dinner


One of the services Flawless Occasions offers our brides is a personal photographer at their rehearsal dinner. While I am not a professional photographer, photography has always been a hobby and passion of mine. For Christmas in 2007, my wonderful hubby bought me a Nikon D40x and I love having a reason to put it to good use! Most brides do not want to spend the money on a professional photographer at their rehearsal dinner, so this is a great way for brides to still get a lot of photos without having to worry about pulling out their camera every 10 minutes.

Last Friday, February 13th I had the pleasure of photographing Meagan and Ryan's rehearsal dinner at Pepin in St. Pete. First, let me say the food was amazing and the staff was very attentive! Second, I have never seen a couple more in love than Meag and Ryan. Watching them interact, it is immediately apparent that they are truly made for one another! Their happiness was so overwhelming - that the night was very emotional for not just the couple, but everyone who attended the dinner.

One more thing, Meag and Ryan are absolutely adorable - but I do have to say they had some stiff competition with so many super cute kids at their dinner!
Now....here are some of my favorite pictures from the RD..


















Thank You Meag and Ryan for hiring Flawless Occasions to photograph your rehearsal dinner and help handle all the details on your wedding day!

No comments: