Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back from Abroad

You have probably been wondering where all the blog posts have gone! Beth, Christina, and I have all taken a bit of time off to do some traveling. I promise I will post some more fun blogs asap.

I just got back from a 10 day trip to Europe and it was amazing! It was my first time going abroad and I got to see so much in such a short time. We went to Spain, Italy, France, and Monaco.

Mallorca is the largest island of Spain. We visited its capital, Palma, in the latter part of our trip. Palma is a huge tourist destination with beautiful beaches and fabulous shopping. There were also an abundance of bridal and wedding related shops that I couldn't help but snap photos of for the blog! You'll notice that the trend right now for wedding gowns in this part of Europe is definitely ruffles and lace - very elegant, and very Spanish influenced. Their cakes are more modest but looked delicious.. enjoy!








No comments: