Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Fabulous Shoe Shower!






I usually don't put very many personal posts up, but in this case my planning job meshed with my personal life and I definitely wanted to share. This weekend I got to plan an awesome shower for my friend Natalie who is getting married at the end of April. I put together the shower since most of the other bridesmaids live out of town and everyone was really happy with how it turned out (whew!).

We hosted the shower at the delicious Pane Rustica in South Tampa. Their private room, called the Blue Room, was a swanky yet cozy spot with gorgeous decor and a large plasma screen tv on which we played a dvd slideshow as a surprise to the bride.

The theme of the shower was shoes because the bride is a total fashionista and loves her shoes. We had a custom cake created by Sweets by Mindy and it came out so adorable! It also tasted delicious (we had the amaretto cake). We also had high-heel shoe cookie favors from All the Buzz Cookies. I've used Amy a few times for various custom cookie favors and she does a great job. Her sugar cookies are almost too cute too eat.. but they are too tasty not to eat. :) One of the other bridesmaids made the simple and modern tulip arrangements and we had pintuck runners on the tables as well.


Here are a few of my photos from the fabulous shoe shower!












No comments: