Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nikki and Steve - Sneak Peak!

Today was Flawless Occasions' last 2008 wedding, and it was the wedding of Nikki and Steve at the Renaissance Hotel at International Plaza. Debbie, Jeff, and the rest of the staff at the Renaissance were absolutely wonderful and so helpful. This was a special wedding for me because I met Nikki back when I was still a bridal consultant for Alfred Angelo, and at that time she hired me to do DOC and a little planning. I also picked out her bridal gown and her entire bridal party's attire so it was fun to see everything come together. I did a partial planning package with Nikki, so I recommended several of her vendors including the wonderful Michele Renee for hair and makeup, the professional and talented DJ RJ-Vida, and Carmen's Flowers for the floral decor. Nikki had some great choices of her own with Chef Nelson Cake Studio and Jason Angelini for photography. Nikki was SO excited to marry Steve, her theme for the wedding was "Love at Last" and her color choices were jewel tones with purples and golds. Her 9 year old nephew played "Here Comes the Bride" on his violin as she walked down the aisle which everyone really enjoyed. Nikki also had a great surprise for Steve, a special performance by a barbershop quartet called Crosstown Express during the lunch! Jason will be sharing his usual amazing photos for us soon, but for now here is a sneak peak of stuff from my camera during setup! Enjoy and Congrats Nikki and Steve, I hope your marriage is filled with as much love as your wedding day was!!


No comments: