Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chastity and Paul's Tropical Tradewinds Wedding

This Saturday Beth and I split up to coordinate 2 different weddings, but we were right down the street from one another! I spent the day coordinating Chastity and Paul's wedding at the Tradewinds Island Grand. We met Chastity several months ago at a bridal show and I have really enjoyed working with her in the months leading up to her wedding. She and Paul were going for a relaxing, casual, and tropical outdoor wedding. It started off as a hot one (and I got a little sunburned during all the setup.. oops), but the sunset was beautiful as we overlooked the Gulf of Mexico from their reception deck.

Rick, Jennifer, and the banquet staff at the Tradewinds were very helpful. I got to work with Patrick and Jackie of Captured Images by Augie and they were really wonderful! I can't wait to see their photos, they got so many great shots. The florals were done by Thairific Orchids in St. Pete and I attached them to our bamboo arch for the ceremony. Chef Nelson created their blue beach-themed cake. Chas and Paul worked really hard making many of the decorations themselves, and everything looked amazing. Chas's sister Ashley made the treasure chest card box, complete with a buried treasure map - it was so cute! Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time and their family and friends were just so welcoming to me the entire weekend, I really felt like part of the family. Chas and Paul, thanks for making me your new "BFF" - you guys are awesome and I wish you a happy marriage with lots of laughs and lots of beer ;) And I hope you liked all the little surprises I left in your room... Here are some of my personal photos from the day, enjoy!

No comments: