Friday, June 12, 2009

We had a great time last night at the Alfred Angelo event and we were excited to meet so many potential new clients, as well as see some of our current clients who stopped by. Thanks again to Katherine, Donna, and the rest of the staff who always make us feel at home in their beautiful bridal shop.

This weekend I'm getting ready for Lauren and Ryan's wedding down in St. Pete, and it's definitely going to be a gorgeous one. I get to work with some of my favorite vendors and meet some new ones which is always fun, too. I'll have some pictures to post in a few days so check back soon!

In the meantime I thought I would share a few photos from last weekend when I was actually a guest at a wedding. It's been over a year since I've been able to attend a wedding without working, and I have to admit it was kind of hard to just kick back and relax. Ok, it wasn't that hard... :) This was the wedding of my brother-in-law (my husband's brother), and now I have a new sister-in-law! We traveled up to Pennsylvania for the wedding which was held at the Mendenhall Inn. The ceremony took place in a pretty courtyard, and the reception was in the Gold Ballroom. I loved that Lauren, the bride, incorporated her job as manager of a cupcake company (Sweet and Sassy Cupcakes, which has been featured on the Food Network!) into her wedding; she used mini cupcakes as the placecards, so it was functional AND delicious. Congrats Adam and Lauren, hope you guys are having an awesome time in the Bahamas! And yes, that groomsman hamming it up for the camera is my husband, the one and only.




























2 comments:

Beth Carrick said...

Love your dress! Very cute! Brett cracks me up!

Dream Day Productions said...

I too very rarely if ever am a "guest" at a wedding. I just can't watch the little stuff and not try to fix it! It is a disease us wedding coordinators have to live with I guess. It is even worse for me with flowers. I find myself fixing arrangements and centerpieces, even on vacation!