Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rave Reviews and a Sneak Peak!

Leisha and Chris were an amazing couple - definitely one of the happiest couples I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They were married on November 6th at the beautiful Island Way Grill in Clearwater. Leisha recently posted a very sweet review on weddingwire.com that I wanted to share along with a sneak peak as well from their photographer, Abbey Saxton. More photos and their blog post coming soon!!
Leisha's review...

"Shawna was the wedding planner for my November wedding. Shawna helped me develop the ideas that I already had, and suggested ideas that I would have never thought of. I decided to use all the vendors that she recommended, and I was more than pleased with all of them! Shawna helped us with all the setting appointments, reviewing contracts, organizing the arrival of all the vendors, and setting a wedding day timeline to help things run smoothly and help my husband and I know what to expect! The day of the wedding, Shawna had set up everything to exceed my expectations. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our big day, knowing that Shawna was handling all the details! Everything was perfect and we enjoyed every minute of a day we will never forget!"

No comments: