Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go Gators!

I had to post this of course because tonight is the big game!!! Gators are in the National Championship for the second time in the past few years, it is like a dream come true for gator fans. Too bad I graduated before this all happened (and I had to go through the Zook era too...) but it's still great to enjoy it as an alumnae! So in honor of the big game tonight.....
here is me doing the gator chomp next to the gator ice sculpture at our most recent wedding!

***Update*** WE WON THE GAME! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS AGAIN!! Maybe my blog post was good luck??? :)


















And here is Ashley and her bridesmaids helping her put on her gator garter at her wedding last Saturday (her photos are up on Jason Angelini's blog - they are awesome and will be going in our gallery shortly)

No comments: