Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fabulous Feedback!

We have been lucky enough to work with some really wonderful brides and grooms throughout our time as wedding planners. We've received thoughtful thank-you notes and gifts (like that Bern's gift certificate, thank you Athena and John, yumm!!).

But we especially love when our former clients' post their reviews of us on weddingwire.com. It's great to get feedback and know that we are appreciated and that we made their special day a success. It also helps our potential clients by showing them the experiences our clients have had in a non-biased setting (being on a third party website instead of our own). One of our recent brides, Kristen, left a wonderful review for us that we just had to share:

"Words can not express how thankful I am that Beth and Shawna were such an integral part of my wedding. These ladies made it happen. Flawless Occasions was the very first vendor I booked for my wedding, and I couldn't have made a better choice. Beth and Shawna are an absolute delight to work with. I planned my wedding from out of state and thanks to Beth's expertise I was able to book my venues sight unseen, and they were absolutly perfect. My husband and I had one face-to-face meeting with Beth and Shawna before the wedding and from the second we met them in person we knew we could completely turn our wedding over to them and not have to worry about a thing. At our meeting I was completely blown away by the amount of information they had for our wedding, Beth and Shawna knew more about our wedding than we did! Beth and Shawna were with us through every step of the planning process making expert recommendations, calming fears and conerns and taking care of every detail. There were a few small mishaps on our wedding day and Beth and Shawna took care of every detail. Thanks to the ladies at Flawless Occasions I was able to have the wedding of my dreams. And, most importantly, I was able to enjoy every second of that amazing day."

Thanks for the kind words Kristen. We loved working with you and Jeff and hope you both are doing well! To read more reviews on Flawless Occasions, visit Weddingwire.com/flawlessoccasions !



And here is a photo Jason Angelini snapped of Beth and I working on the beach at Kristen and Jeff's ceremony!

No comments: