Friday, January 29, 2010

Brides Against Breast Cancer Gown Sale!

























It's almost that time of year again.. the Brides Against Breast Cancer gown sale tour is coming to Tampa on March 5th and 6th! It will be at the same location as last year, the Howard Johnson Plaza hotel in downtown Tampa. The VIP night is on Thursday and the regular gown sale is on Friday.

I love this charity and am very disappointed that I will be out of town on that weekend because I have volunteered at the event for the past few years. My first year, I even met one of our future clients there as she bought her gown! I can tell you that this is a fabulous event, but if you are interested in a gown, try to get there EARLY! They have some beautiful gowns at amazing prices, and all the proceeds go to the Making Memories foundation which grants wishes to women (and men) who are losing their battle against breast cancer. Many of us, including myself, have known or will know a person who has breast cancer, so this is an important charity for us all of us to support.

If you are not in the market for a wedding gown, consider volunteering at the event. It was always a very rewarding experience for me. Click here for volunteer information, or visit their website by clicking here.

No comments: